Monday, July 11, 2011

I think I'm depressed or am I just overthinking this?

All my life I haven't had any friends and it really takes a toll on my emotions. Recently all my former "friends" decided they all hate me. They weren't really my friends because they never hung out with me or even talked to me outside of school. My summer has already been bad because I don't do anything and my social anxiety makes it even harder for me to make friends. I'm trying to think of things to keep myself occupied such as. decorating my room but all I want to do is just lie down and do nothing. One of my only thoughts in the past 48 hours is not having any friends to even stand with anymore. Every time I think about it it hits me even harder. One of my other thoughts is just dying because all hope is long gone. All my hopes and dreams for the future are just demolished. I've found myself eating more lately but I'm not gaining weight because I don't gain weight easily in general. I fall asleep at 2 to 2:30 AM and wake up at 7ish then I force myself asleep because it's just more hours I'll have to be around in the day when I can just do nothing and sleep. I thought this could be depression do you guys think this or am I just overthinking this. Oh by the way im 13, I'll be 14 in a little more than a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment