Sunday, July 17, 2011

Kreate.me? Anyone know anything about em and i need to know if they are a clean site?

This little interesting website that i couldn't actually find any info on. And i gotta know what this site is cuz it showed up now submitted to one of my autosurf sites and i aint throwing anything into rotation thats iffy like this. The actual homepage in googles results gives you no outside cached pages, theres no warning from my avg link scanner, you goto the site, its empty, but i got referral pages from this site like it was a sign up. I thought REALLY new site. But no its not that and blank pages that dont look like they do any harm and it loads a long url when you use the link makes me nervous. It looked like one of those url shortners but i cant figure out what it is. Anyone know anything about this site, is it an actual url shortner from somewhere. Hate to see this guy not get his page in cuz theres no info on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment