Sunday, July 17, 2011

Is it weird that I miss my sub teacher so much?

When I was i 6th grade there was a sub I had cuz my teacher had a baby and she was really understanding of my health problems and we would talk a lot. she also helped me when other students where picking on me (most everyone in my school hates me). She was the only teacher that really did anything. So one night at Conference she gave me her email but I remember crying a lot because she was leave after all of the things she did for me and before she was even there I was dealing with depression. I also remember the day that she left too! I was crying a lot and there I went right back in depression and I didn't want to be on medicine because that never worked before so it keep coming back and the good memories keep coming back I cry myself at night sometimes and I have not emailed her in almost a year now but I still feel empty. I cut to but I don't think that, that's part of this I think that because of how I get treated at school and I am going into 8th grade! So it it weird or am i exaggerating?

No comments:

Post a Comment