Monday, July 18, 2011

How to loose weight without my parents knowing?

Okay so I am 13, 5'1 and 95 pounds. The past year has been horrible for me. I went through depression, I'm still recovering. My parents have no clue, they barely know me. If it werent for my best friend i probably wouldnt be alive right now. I'm super self conscious and I hate myself. This summer I decided to loose 10 pounds or so. I'm not stupid, I'm not going to starve myself. I'd loose it through healthy eating and excercise(sp) I've done my research. Well I had a piece of paper with goals for myself for the summer, like get softer skim, get a clear complexion, etc.. Well I also had wrote loose 10 pounds, but no details or anything. I put the paper in my pillowcase. Well for some reason my mom decided to change my pillowcase. She found the paper. She told me I'm perfectly fine. IM NOT. It's just making me more depressed thinking how am I supposed to get healthy and a nice body now.. How can I still loose the weight without her noticing?

No comments:

Post a Comment