Friday, July 15, 2011

Omar Bin Laden is he another nut job like his father?

He said that the killing of his father was illegal. Who cares? I hope they put another 200 bullets in him before dumping his smelly goat *** in the sea. I would have just burned him with gasoline and video taped the entire thing. Why are people so sensitive about everything? I know this man was no where near as the ever so ruthless leaders of our time. If someone kills here in the USA they go to trial and after a few appeals they are put to death in many states. This man killed at least 5,000 + around the world including in his own country. So people want appropriate justice?? I wouldn't waste time on him and neither did President Obama....good for him. And I agree if anyone has doubts about his tactics they should have their head examined. Thank you Mr. President for a job well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment