Friday, July 15, 2011

What do you think of my boobs? *pics*?

Haha. Yea right well no one is answering my question so I'm betting this did. My real question is how can I get into Harvard with steps please. Im going into 8th grade next year and i plan to go to Harvard Law even though its very hard to get in i will try extremely hard. If im going into 8th grade next year and in math im going to be taking Honor's (which is a good start right?) what else do i need to do? i am good in school haven't had a single referral or anything. From next year on i will not miss a day of school or be tardy unless sick (no skipping) to show im focused. Im head of my soccer team (M.V.P) and play volleyball for my school. What SAT scores and gpa do i need in high school to get into University of Florida and what do i need there to get into Harvard? By the way my parents do have the money. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment