Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Www.youripad4free.com IS a scam...or trainn.org(or something like that)!?

I have done the referrals program they asked but it's been almost 3 months now and I have gotten more then 12 (15 actually I have gotten) referrals but they will not responds to my messages or tickets I have open to get my "free" gift. I have take screenshots of everything on my account. These guys are scammers do not do their program! They are tricking you to use you as their free advertiser! Please do NOT use them. I'm going to try to report them to BBB of the Internet and find forms to warn everyone. So if you are reading this DO NOT use them! They go by youriphone4free.com, youripad4free.com and others, they are orangized by a company call train.org I believe. If you don't believe me, email me and I'll send you the screenshots of all the complete deal I have done that they asked of me. Like I said it's been 3 months now they won't responds to me or send me my "free" gift as they promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment