Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I REALLY need good advice:(?

I'm currently miserable and it's been this way for months. I used to be some-what happy, I loved myself and my friends, I used to go out and have fun and enjoy myself. About 9 months ago I started dating this guy and everything changed. We fell in love, yeah it was great at first. But now I feel trapped. I find myself SO dependent on him, which I thought was fine because he is also dependent on me. I only hang out with him, and he only hangs out with me.. We only see eachother. I used to be fine with this because I am so in love with him so why would I want to see anyone else...? It never used to bother me until recently. I find myself missing my friends who I rarely even talk to. When I talk to my friends, he gets upset and usually says "I thought all you needed was me." I'm so in love with him that when we fight or get upset, it like kills me. I go into a depression where I can't stop crying, I'm unable to think or focus, I have no appetite, I cant sleep and I have no energy at all. My world collapses until we make up and the fight is over. But while we aren't fighting, I find myself paranoid and scared to death for the next fight, that I will do anything to avoid them. This is why I don't talk to my friends, I can't even update my Facebook photo to a picture of JUST myself, because he gets mad and says things like "You like pictures of yourself better than pictures of us... you hate us. You just want attention." :\ Don't tell me to break up with him, because it's never happening. I wouldn't ever even consider it, so if that's what you're going to say, don't even bother. I feel like I need to talk to a therapist about this or something, because sometimes I just have no idea what to do. I stress out SO much over this relationship, but it's so worth it because I am HEAD OVER HEELS in love with him and I know for a fact he feels the same way about me. I just don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment