Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How do i get his attention back? I love him?

Okay i`ve liked the same guy for a VERY long time and we flirt all the time in class, but tommorows the last day of school and we havn`t really talk today. Now before i tell you this, we flirt so openly that his girl friend broke up with him and we almost get referrals everyday because of talking. :) He was sitting in the hallway during year booking singing legs locked and he was singing her boobs! for almost an hour, then i went up to him to get him to sign my yearbook and he didnt even sign it, he held it then she gave me and evil glar and drew on his neck. they started laughing again and he just handed it back!!!!! But i know you think im overreacting but they were seously all over each other and shes a slut and no offense but thats almost all guys care about at my age. Ive been texting him and he ignoring me. How do i get his attention back.

No comments:

Post a Comment