Thursday, July 14, 2011

Depressed-I'm young-help!?

I'm 14 years old. I have a great life from the outside: fun parents, nice bf, lots of friends, I seem nice and happy, I could do whatever I wanted with my life! The truth: my parents don't understand me most of the time, I don't like my bf anymore but I would feel bad if I broke up w/him, my "friends" are people that know me- I only have like maybe 5 real friends, I'm really depressed and confused, I don't have any idea what I want to do and I have no real successful hobbies or talents. Sometimes I feel so sad that I want to not be on Earth anymore... But I don't want to kill myself or put anyone else in pain! I'm going into highschool next year and I don't want to. I want to lay in bed for the rest of my life and do nothing... I talk to my mom and it just makes her upset. She suggested therapy but I don't want to talk to a complete stranger! The few friends I have feel bad for me but don't know how to help so they often change the topic from depression or me being sad. I always help people with their problems and I'm known for being all perfect but I hate myself... Any advice?

No comments:

Post a Comment